Hours 7:45-3:45 daily
Wamego Middle School has a full-time, licensed library media specialist and a full-time library assistant who support students in their academic, reading, and lifelong learning endeavors.
The Wamego Middle School Library Media Center pledges to provide all students with access to information and technology that supports their individual interests and curricular needs. Student growth will be supported by high quality, efficient, and caring service. By encouraging high expectations for life-long learning, students will be empowered to cope with future changes in information and technology.
Online Resource Links:
All the magazine databases and encyclopedias in one place!
Measure your career interests, skills and work values, explore occupations, establish educational strategies, and ultimately connect with Kansas employers who need their talents.
Online videos that can be viewed or downloaded for use in presentations and class projects (see the library staff for login information).
- Class and Individual instruction
- Booktalks and personal reading guidance
- Online catalog and circulation system
- Internet Access
- Classroom equipment services
- Interlibrary loan
- Two, contiguous 24-station computer labs (work processing, spreadsheets, graphing, presentation software, etc.)
- Tree in-library networked computers
- Purchasing and processing of new material
- Instruction and assistance in the use of information, material, and equipment
- Help in integrating resources for assignments & projects
- Reference books
- Classroom Resources
- Professional Collection
- Digital still & video cameras
- LCD projectors
- Overhead Projectors
- CD-ROMS & Audiobooks